Summary of the post
The following summary includes the list of the topics we will cover in our post related to “Old Monk” story and trailer.
- Why you should watch Old Monk
- The Story
- Where you can watch the movie
- What did we learn from Old Monk– (Spoilers Begin)
- What we did and didn’t like about the film – Pros and Cons
Why you should watch Old Monk.
Director and writer Srinivas delivered a hilarious comedy, where sacred and profane mix each other in a combination of laughters and insights about love. Of course, we are talking about Old Monk, a 2022 Indian production that will leave you entertained and more careful with your relationships and Gods.
The key topics of the movies are:
- Love, in its daily challenges and pure beauties;
- Religion, and how important it is never to challenge a God;
- Family and its critical role even when everything seems unreal;
- Politics and how distant it is from the middle class of people;
But there is much more to say, and we will cover all of it in our analysis.
The story is almost perfect, and some character’s development will leave us surprised and hopeful; yes, good things still have space in our society. We have to know how to find them and see them.
We genuinely recommend you Old Monk. It’s not perfect, but it won’t disappoint you. Let us guide you through the story.
|February 2022 in India
|Comedy – Romance
|2 hours and 9 minutes
|Srini – Aditi Prabhudeva – S Narayan
Old Monk – Story
In heaven, Krishna is busy watching sports on TV while he forgets something critical for his future and happiness. Meantime Narada comes to visit him and talk about women. The conversation becomes hot and challenging, and it will upset Krishna.
Narada crossed the limits and, therefore, Krishna punishes him. How? Narada must leave heaven, become human, and find a girl to love and marry, seeking her family’s approval. Krishna chose the most painful of the pains: love.
But, to make the tale spicer, the new Narada’s family is against love. And the situation is going to be crazy, hilarious and full of wise messages.
- So, how will Narada survive and adapt to the new society?
- Will Narada find love and regain his position in heaven?
- And what a divinity can learn living with humans?
As you can see, there is quite a lot to enjoy.
Old Monk – The Trailer
Where you can watch Old Monk
At Spotamovie, we love to go deeper into the story and improve ourselves through the magical art of films. We hope you will enjoy the movie and let us know your opnion in the comment section. This post story and trailer of Old Monk is just an introduction. If you have watched the movie, read our analysis and explanation of Old Monk, to discover what we learned, what we did and didn’t like about Old Monk.